NEW INTAKE OF THE PRE-MBA MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP CLASS
15 November 2021
The fall season of the Pre-MBA suite is in full swing. The new Pre-MBA “Business” and “Management and Leadership” classes kicked off.
- Our aim is to provide world-class business education without you leaving home. MIM-Kyiv regularly confirms the quality of our programs. This year, AMBA (the Association of MBAs) and BGA (Business Graduate Association) granted MIM-Kyiv five-year accreditation.
Our programs are not about us telling you what to do. We are creating a learning environment that encourages you to learn. Facilitating your learning is our main ambition, Oleksandr Sudarkin, Pre-MBA “Management and Leadership” program director said in his welcome.
Networking is an important element of business school programs. The diversity of the class is what makes the network and experiences exchanged so valuable.
Hanna Krynevych, head of organizational behavior and remuneration department of the Astarta-Kyiv agricultural holding explained her choice:
- I decided on MIM-Kyiv because of my personal reasons and long-term partnership of MIM-Kyiv with Astarta-Kyiv. Ten of my co-workers from across the company joined me on this program. My personal reason is the strive for effectiveness. I want to stay on the cutting edge, and I want to develop my team. To do so, I need both managerial and academic experience. That’s why MIM-Kyiv professors are the right choice.
Oleksandr Kravets, CEO of the Ukrainian Mineral Fertilizers company shared his experience:
- It is my second program at MIM-Kyiv. I earlier took Pre-MBA “Financial Management”. My expectations of knowledge and program delivery were exceeded. I want to develop and polish my leadership skills. I am also looking forward to networking and exchange of experiences.
Taras Chmut, head of the Come Back Alive foundation:
- Our team has been studying at MIM-Kyiv for many years. We have to develop our team and improve our performance. I need to systematize my practical experience and I need an academic approach to that. I also need to expand my network to go beyond our “bubble”. Our group is very diverse. It means that I have access to a wealth of managerial experience.
Maksym Havlovych, head of the software solutions implementation group pf the Lifecell:
- As MIM-Kyiv’s neighbor I see it every day. I also follow its people. Such well-known entrepreneurs as Maksym Bakhmatov or Mykhailo Kukhar are MIM’s graduates. So, I visited the programs' presentation and decided on Pre-MBA “Management and Leadership”.