MIM Information Resources
- Program administrators
- MIM Information Resources
Passport is a global market research database providing insight on industries, economies and consumers worldwide, helping our clients analyze market context and identify future trends impacting businesses globally.
- Access more than 115 million internationally standardized statistics.
- View of industry sectors, country markets and companies.
- Access to the best research sources.
- Detailed analysis of consumer and industrial markets around the world across 781 cities, 210 countries and markets and 27 industries.
- Access timely data and analysis.
System access*: http://www.portal.euromonitor.com/
Access to the more than 6000 of publications from different databases including:
- Business Source Premier;
- Academic Search Premier;
- Health Source - Consumer Edition;
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition;
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts;
- MasterFILE Premier;
- Newspaper Source;
- Regional Business News;
- Teacher Reference Center;
- European Views of the Americas: 1493 to 1750;
- AHFS Consumer Medication Information.
System access*: http://search.ebscohost.com/
**WARNING! In connection with the transition of most institutions to a remote work format, the mechanism of access to information databases was also changed. From now on, access will be carried out remotely, through a login and password using an email address with the MIM's domain. This mechanism has not yet been implemented. Estimated start - September 2022.