Pre-MBA Management and Leadership
Pre-MBA Management and leadership (M&L)
Mid-term program targets HR competencies developmentAPPLY
Survival and development are the main managerial challenges. We will respond to all those issues by teaching fundamentals, having appropriate guest speakers, discussing cases, and using simulations for practice,
- Pre-MBA Management and Leadership
- pre-MBA Business
- pre-MBA Business-analysis
In the 2022-2023 academic year, the program was reformatted: it became more saturated, intensive and meets the realities of modern wartime and business needs in Ukraine
- Oleksandr Sudarkin, director of the pre-MBA Management and Leadership program.
M&L program is designed to facilitate mastering managerial competencies and personal and professional transformation.
IT CATERS TO
- Middle-level managers and senior executives
- HR managers and HR department employees
- SMB owners
- All those aiming at the personal and professional development
Shapes deep understanding of business and HR role in reaching businesses’ objectives
Facilitates managerial and personal competencies development
Teaches to transform businesses’ objectives into personal development drivers
Expedites mastering leadership and followership roles
Prepares for finding right people for the right jobs
- System management
- Project management
- Financial reporting of the enterprise
- Legal issues of business in conditions of war
- Marketing management
Personnel management in times of crisis
- Change management
- Strategic management
- Sources of business financing
- Social responsibility of business in the conditions of war
- Markstrat computer simulation
- Cross-cultural management
- Organizational behavior
- Practical management psychology
- Competence management
- Remote teams
- Conflict management
- Negotiation training
- Presentation skills
- Life management
Ph.D. МВА Finance (USA), ESL & AS BA (USA). Professor of Business Administration Department.
PhD (Doctor of science). Professor of Management & Economics Department, Presided over the Federation of Professional Accountants.
MBA. Economist, lawyer, accountant, practicing tax and business consultant
PhD (Doctor of science), Professor of Management and Economics Department.
Ph.D. Head of Humanities Department. Licensed attorney. Chairman of the Arbitration Court of the Professional Association of Depositories and Registrars SRO, member of the Expert Consulting Council of the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
PhD, MA in psychology. Director of МВА and pre-МВА Management and Leadership program. Head of eLearning Lab
PhD (Doctor of science), MBA. Professor of the Management and Economics Department.
Ph.D., President of MIM Business School, Head of Management and Economics Department
Ph. D., МВА. Associate Professor of Management and Economics Department.
PhD, MBA. Permanent visit professor, Certified Management Consultant, business coach, business mediator.
Ph.D. Certified business coach of the international category, Master-Trainer of the International Coaches Union (ICU), CEO of ZeleninLab, first-person coach.
FORMAT AND FEES
- MODULAR FORMAT
Tuesday&Thursday 17:30 – 20:30 and Saturday 09:15 – 14:00 twice a month
Friday 17:30 – 21:30, Saturday 9:00 – 17:00 twice a month
October, 25, 2022
The MIM Business School certificate
Fees and payment schemes
The amount could be paid in installments.
- Resume (CV)
- Copy of the university diploma and university transcript
- Copy of the internal passport (1st, 2nd and 11th pages) for the Ukrainian nationals or permanent residence permit for non-nationals
- Copy of the international passport (1st page)
- Copy of ID (individual tax number)
- 1 colored photo sized 30х40 mm