- SE MBA
MIM’s MBA is about honing managerial skills and applying them in the dynamic business environment and strong competition
Master of Business Administration is a globally recognized degree pursued by most of the managers’ population worldwide. MIM’s MBA degree is the only one in Ukraine which has two international accreditations at once – AMBA and IQA by CEEMAN.
IT CATERS FOR
- Business owners
- C-level executives
- Divisions managers
Helps to develop a comprehensive approach to business and its environment, to understand interrelations and correlations between its constituents, and their implications for the whole business eco-system
Is instrumental in mastering business operations management
Assists in acquiring managerial decision-making competencies and instruments
Helps to fine-tune for facing challenges and avalanche of changes
Inspires and open new horizon for business development and and personal development
- Economics of the enterprise
- Strategic management (1 block)
- Mathematical methods and models of management
- General management
- Financial statements of the enterprise
- Consulting analysis of the problems of the enterprise: a case method
- Business law
Orientation and goal setting
- Operational management
- Financial management
- Marketing and Value Management for Customers
- Marketing strategies (Strategic marketing)
- Markstrat ® Business Simulation
- Personnel Management / Talent Management
- Development of managerial competencies (FLIGBY)
Integration of the managerial competences
- Cross-cultural management
- Organization and leadership / simulation Everest V3
- Strategic Management (Unit 2)
- Workshop on strategic management
- Management Game
- Investment management
- Corporative management
Personal sustainability activities
- Meditation and stress management for business people
- Yoga for business
- Golf as networking
- Theatrical skills in business
International module is an integral and mandatory part of the MBA curriculum. It is delivered together with the international business school, MIM’s partner. The module falls into the academic part consisting of the practically-oriented courses and visits to the prominent local companies.
Students themselves choose topics for their master thesis following their own business objectives and then agree them with their research supervisors.
PhD (Doctor of science), MBA, permanent visit professor, Head of Private Banking & Individual Banking в Expobank CZ, chairman of the Private Banking Club at the Independent Banking Association of Ukraine.
Ph.D. МВА Finance (USA), ESL & AS BA (USA). Professor of Business Administration Department.
Permanent Visiting professor, MBA, Managing Partner at Craft Innovations, Uployal Partner.
PhD (Doctor of science). Professor of Management & Economics Department, Presided over the Federation of Professional Accountants.
Ph.D, MBA. Professor of Business Administration Department. Secretary of the Academic Council of the MIM Business School
Ph.D. Professor of Business Administration Department, Co-director of the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program.
Permanent visit professor. Chief editor of Ukraine Economic Outlook, an independent consulting group that brings together leading economists of the country.
Head of Foreign Languages section at the Humanities Department. Experienced translator and expert in cross cultural communications.
PhD., MBA. Permanent visit professor. MIS and organizational development consultant. CEO for the Areon Consulting.
J.S.D. (France), Ph.D. (Law, Ukraine), Attorney-at-law, patent and trademark attorney of Ukraine reg. No 398.
PhD (Doctor of science), Professor of Management and Economics Department.
Ph.D. Head of Humanities Department. Licensed attorney. Chairman of the Arbitration Court of the Professional Association of Depositories and Registrars SRO, member of the Expert Consulting Council of the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
PhD, associate professor. Strategy, marketing and brand management consultant.
PhD, MA in psychology. Director of pre-МВА Management and Leadership program. Head of eLearning Lab
PhD (Doctor of science), MBA. Professor of the Management and Economics Department.
Ph.D., President of MIM Business School, Head of Management and Economics Department
Permanent visit professor, expert in sales strategy, distribution and assortment management.
MBA, Director, Director of Innovative Teaching Technologies Center, Instructor of Management and Economics Department
Ph. D., МВА. Associate Professor of Management and Economics Department.
FORMAT AND FEES
- BLENDED FORMAT
Each Wednesday at 17:30 – 21:30 - ONLINE
Every therd Friday at 17:30 – 21:30 and Saturday at 09:30 – 16:30 - OFFLINE
UAH 559,800 + US $ 4,700
The amount could be paid in installments
Paid additionally: Airfare, accommodations, meals, medical insurance and consular fee
MBA diploma by the MIM Business School and master’s state diploma
- Application (being filled in personally)
- Resume (CV)
- Copy of the university diploma and university transcript
- Copy of the internal passport (1st, 2nd and 11th pages) for the Ukrainian nationals or permanent residence permit for non-nationals
- Copy of the international passport (1st page)
- Copy of ID (individual tax number)
- Document confirming employment record (copy of the labor book or an employer’s statement)
- 4 colored photos sized 30х40 mm