- Pre-MBA Management and Leadership
- pre-MBA Business
- pre-MBA Business-analysis
The pre-MBA Business curriculum resembles the MBA full course but shorter and has no international module. However, it enables the participants to master key business competencies in the shortest possible time.
The pre-MBA program is underpinned by the same philosophy as MBA program and excellently fits those who need basic managerial competencies.
IT CATERS TO:
- Heads of the large companies divisions
- CMB owners
- CMB leadership
- All those aiming at personal and career development
Hones operational management skills
Shapes strategic thinking and ability to understand and follow companies’ strategies
Enhances ability to assess how operational, marketing, and financial decisions affect companies’ performance
Facilitates development of the comprehensive approach to business
Enables managers to speak the same language with companies’ executives and owners
- System management
- Project management
- Financial reporting of the enterprise
- Legal issues of business in conditions of war
- Marketing management
- Personnel management in times of crisis
- Change management
- Strategic management -1
- Sources of business financing
- Social responsibility of business in the conditions of war
Financial and marketing module
- A balanced system of indicators
- Marketing analysis
- Strategic marketing
- Assessment and analysis of the company's financial condition
- Strategic management - 2
- Tax planning
- Management of effectiveness and efficiency of processes
- Business planning
Development of the organization, personnel and personal effectiveness
- Cross-cultural management
- Organizational behavior
- Practical management psychology
- Competence management
- Remote teams
- Conflict management
- Personal effectiveness of the manager and leader
Computer simulation Management Game
Computer simulation imitates running a multinational company in a competitive environment. The Management Game was developed by the Carnegie Mellon University in the US and is delivered in a local and international mode. Participants’ teams develop adaptive competitive growth strategies and are implementing them during 2 – 3 virtual years.
Ph.D. МВА Finance (USA), ESL & AS BA (USA). Professor of Business Administration Department.
PhD (Doctor of science). Professor of Management & Economics Department, Presided over the Federation of Professional Accountants.
Ph.D. Professor of Business Administration Department, Co-director of the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program.
MBA. Economist, lawyer, accountant, practicing tax and business consultant
PhD (Doctor of science), Professor of Management and Economics Department.
Ph.D. Head of Humanities Department. Licensed attorney. Chairman of the Arbitration Court of the Professional Association of Depositories and Registrars SRO, member of the Expert Consulting Council of the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
PhD, professor of strategic marketing, director of business development of DC Link Group
Ph.D. Team-coordinator of the International Advisory program of the EBRD to support SMEs, invited teacher of the MIM
PhD, MA in psychology. Director of МВА and pre-МВА Management and Leadership program. Head of eLearning Lab
PhD (Doctor of science), MBA. Professor of the Management and Economics Department.
Ph.D., President of MIM Business School, Head of Management and Economics Department
MBA, Director, Director of Innovative Teaching Technologies Center, Instructor of Management and Economics Department
Ph. D., МВА. Associate Professor of Management and Economics Department.
PhD, MBA. Permanent visit professor, Certified Management Consultant, business coach, business mediator.
Ph.D. Certified business coach of the international category, Master-Trainer of the International Coaches Union (ICU), CEO of ZeleninLab, first-person coach.
FORMAT AND FEES
- MODULAR FORMAT
Tuesday&Thursday 17:30 – 20:30 and Saturday 09:15 – 14:00 twice a month
Friday 17:30 – 21:30 and Saturday 09:00 – 17:00 twice a month
October, 25, 2022
The MIM Business School certificate
Fees and payment schemes
The amount could be paid in installments.
- Resume (CV)
- Copy of the university diploma and university transcript
- Copy of the internal passport (1st, 2nd and 11th pages) for the Ukrainian nationals or permanent residence permit for non-nationals
- Copy of the international passport (1st page)
- Copy of ID (individual tax number)
- 1 colored photo sized 30х40 mm