The program combines the most relevant developments of the MIM Business School regarding the so-called Hard skillsAPPLY
Survival and development are the main managerial challenges. We will respond to all those issues by teaching fundamentals, having appropriate guest speakers, discussing cases, and using simulations for practice,
- Pre-MBA Management and Leadership
- pre-MBA Business
- pre-MBA Business-analysis
The program is for those who are interested in the mechanics of business processes in conditions of war and extreme circumstances
The emphasis of the material is aimed at understanding the analysis and management not so much of teams as of business.
The content of the program will refer to the analytical and strategic direction and will consist of marketing analysis, assessment of the state of the company, tax planning, performance management
- System management
- Project management
- Financial reporting of the enterprise
- Legal issues of business in conditions of war
- Marketing management
- Personnel management in times of crisis
- Change management
- Strategic management -1
- Sources of business financing
- Social responsibility of business in the conditions of war
- A balanced system of indicators
- Marketing analysis
- Strategic marketing
- Assessment and analysis of the company's financial condition
- Strategic management - 2
- Tax planning
- Management of effectiveness and efficiency of processes
- Business planning
Ph.D. МВА Finance (USA), ESL & AS BA (USA). Professor of Business Administration Department.
PhD (Doctor of science). Professor of Management & Economics Department, Presided over the Federation of Professional Accountants.
Ph.D. Professor of Business Administration Department, Co-director of the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program.
MBA. Economist, lawyer, accountant, practicing tax and business consultant
PhD (Doctor of science), Professor of Management and Economics Department.
Ph.D. Head of Humanities Department. Licensed attorney. Chairman of the Arbitration Court of the Professional Association of Depositories and Registrars SRO, member of the Expert Consulting Council of the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
PhD, professor of strategic marketing, director of business development of DC Link Group
Ph.D. Team-coordinator of the International Advisory program of the EBRD to support SMEs, invited teacher of the MIM
PhD, MA in psychology. Director of МВА and pre-МВА Management and Leadership program. Head of eLearning Lab
PhD (Doctor of science), MBA. Professor of the Management and Economics Department.
Ph. D., МВА. Associate Professor of Management and Economics Department.
FORMAT AND FEES
- MODULAR FORMAT
Tuesday&Thursday 17:30 – 20:30 and Saturday 09:15 – 14:00 twice a month
Friday 17:30 – 21:30 and Saturday 09:00 – 17:00 twice a month
October, 25, 2022
The MIM Business School certificate
Fees and payment schemes
The amount could be paid in installments.
- Resume (CV)
- Copy of the university diploma and university transcript
- Copy of the internal passport (1st, 2nd and 11th pages) for the Ukrainian nationals or permanent residence permit for non-nationals
- Copy of the international passport (1st page)
- Copy of ID (individual tax number)
- 1 colored photo sized 30х40 mm