Pre-MBA Business Processes Management
pre-MBA Business processes management
Mid-term program is aimed at operations and resources management.APPLY
- Pre-MBA Business
- Pre-MBA Financial Management
- Pre-MBA Management and Leadership
- Pre-MBA Marketing
- Pre-MBA Business Processes Management
The program is instrumental in mastering efficient operation management and risks prevention competencies.
The program is underpinned by the sustainable development principles and its 3P (People, Planet, Profit) elements.
IT CATERS TO
Helps to summarize performance-based processes management experience and develop comprehensive approach to it
Presents main operational management approaches
Assists in mastering quality assurance toolbox
Enhances cross-team work skills
Facilitates effective managerial decision-making
Strategic management fundamentals
- Vision, mission, objectives.
- Strategy classification.
- Change management.
- Business models and real life companies.
- Function and process oriented approach to organizations.
- Business processes management.
- Business objectives and KPIs.
Management systems and operations management
- Management systems elements.
- International management standards.
- Operational systems classification.
- Effectiveness and efficiency.
- Theory of constraints.
- Lean manufacturing, kaizen.
- Efficiency management.
- Project planning.
- Resources management.
- Project teams management.
Integrated resource management systems
- Review of the current systems.
- ERP-systems implementation.
Process quality toolbox
- Quality management solutions.
- Quality design instruments.
- 7 basic tools pf quality.
- Statistic approaches to process control.
Manufacturing risks and safety
- Risk management.
- Safety, requirements, management.
Managerial accounting and reporting
- Managerial accounting in manufacturing.
- Absorbing costing.
- Cost accounting system within managerial accounting.
Operational decision making
- Costs – volume – profit analysis.
- Alternative analysis.
- Analysis under constraints.
Investment decision making
- Projects evaluation.
- Discounted cash flow analysis.
- Assessment of analysis results.
Control and outcomes analysis
- Centers and budget control.
- Standard costs based control.
Strategic cost management
- Target – costing, kaizen – costing.
- Lean manufacturing costing.
- Quality cost accounting.
- TOC accounting.
PhD (Doctor of science). Professor of Management & Economics Department, Presided over the Federation of Professional Accountants.
PhD (Doctor of science), Professor of Management and Economics Department.
PhD (Doctor of science), MBA. Professor of the Management and Economics Department.
FORMAT AND FEES
- MODULAR FORMAT
Friday 17:30 – 21:30, Saturday 9:00 – 17:00 twice a month
The MIM Business School certificate
Fees and payment schemes
UAH 92,600. The amount could be paid in installments.
- Resume (CV)
- Copy of the university diploma and university transcript
- Copy of the internal passport (1st, 2nd and 11th pages) for the Ukrainian nationals or permanent residence permit for non-nationals
- Copy of the international passport (1st page)
- Copy of ID (individual tax number)
- 1 colored photo sized 30х40 mm
The MIM Business School <br>
10/12 B, Shuliavska Street, Kyiv, Ukraine